AR = The sound source that you hear through the CD itself (Lip Sync)
Live AR = Re-recorded by recreating the live sound on mr (Lip Sync)
Live MR = Leave only the parts that can be sang on Live ar (Partial Live, Partial Lip Sync)
MR = 100% live
Live = Band for accompaniment with added mr, usually played during ‘ment’ portion
Let’s just praise the groups that sing like they ate CDs and do it live on stage..
- [+569, -25] Stray Kids, Bangtan, and GOT7 are really all live.
- [+448, -26] Wow, TXT was a rookie back then too but it’s MR…Big Hit must not allow lip sync
- [+368, -19] Huh? What?? The kids I thought were brimming with talent are the ones doing all the lip sync?? Why lip sync the year-end gayos…just why
- [+191, -6] BTS had five stages at once at the 2019 gayos and all five were MR. I honestly thought those were their best stages too…BtoB was also live on all stages.
- [+171, -18] Daebak! how are all SM’s stages Live AR? f*ckㅅㅂㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+136, -32] SHINee Red Velvet EXO NCT all lip syncㅋㅋEXO SEVENTEEN do open mic to live AR 메 screaming “make some noise!” once doesn’t make the stage liveㅋㅋ
- [+104, -2] I just don’t understand how these multi-in-one idol groups like Seventeen, NCT and The Boyz lip sync…the members only sing one-liners on stage…
- [+84, -2] SM stans always acting like their faves are so talented when all of them except SHINee do lip syncㅋㅋㅋ