Source: Chosun Ilbo
Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, the private attorney of US President Donald Trump, is in the spotlight after a press conference alleging fraud at the presidential election. Controversy arose over whether the source of black sweat dripping down his face was hair dye or mascara.
Netizens who saw the “black sweat” dripping down the sides of his face during his press conference deduced that “Giuliani is a victim of the side effects of dye caused by bright lights. Many speculated that the source of the black sweat was dye and drugs”
Beautician Mirko Bergani stated to NYT, “It is more likely that his sideburns were drawn through mascara or correction pen (rather than dyeing) that got mixed in with his sweat. Since his sideburns are grey, he probably corrected them with some mascara to make it look natural. The part where his sweat is dripping looks heavy. I think he overused the product. That’s why (dark sweat) started flowing down. Whoever wants to avoid what happened to him should avoid hot rooms/days and wait for makeup to dry completely.”
On the other hand, some hairdressers claim that speculations of hair dye are correct. Stylist Jean Charsinello said, “If you don’t wash off the dye properly, it may run off. I don’t know exactly what he did on his hair but he was definitely using something.”
Giuliani did not respond to NYT’s request for comment.
- [+405, -24] CNN. . . . Chosun Ilbo reporting that…
- [+192, -28] This thug reporter is seriously curious about that? Aren’t you curious at all about the fraudulent election?
- [+165, -7] It was a press conference with 100 million viewers and still Trump attorneys said they would not back down and will clean up the trash.
- [+100, -11] Reporters are at the level of the Joseon Dynasty now. Why aren’t reporting on the many unfair elections and impeachments that are going there. And what about the unfair April 15 elections in our country..?!
- [+85, -12] I’m done with Chosun Ilbo…This is too much! I feel betrayed!!
- [+25, -1] Is this news? Is news really about capturing strange facial expression of someone with dye dripping on their face to embarrass them?! Crazy media…
- [+18, -0] Who cares whether is dye or mascara? Giuliani’s competence is irrelevant. Stop writing these childish middle in-class articles
- [+8, -0] It’s the blood and sweat of someone trying to uncover the illegal rigged election!