I’m not sure about whole situation since I was in high school at the time when Burning Sun exploded but I recently found out about it and I’m in shock. Is this an event that happened in the 21st century?
It feels like something you’d see in a movie. Are we sure they don’t have ties to the Triad and Taiwanese conglomerates?
- [+487, -5] The people in the middle of it are 3rd generation chaebols, politicians and Jang Ja-yeon and Kim Hak-eui. It’s just that only Seungri and Jung Joon-young were being talked about in the news. Rumors about top actors like Jang Dong-gun, Hyunbin, Joo Jin-mo, Jung Woo-sung, Lee Jung-jae got buried so quickly..
- [+429, -9] It’s seriously scary that we still don’t know much about ‘Burning Sun’ ..
- [+422, -1] If this was just anyone from regular public they would’ve already been sentenced to 50 years in prison..
- [+255, -4] Lee Soo-geun too who went gambling while his wife was struggling with an illness. F***ing disgusting ba$tardㅈㄴ
- [+182, -0] ㄹㅇ Ju Ji-hoon indulged too;; He’s still doing broadcasts just fine.
- [+134, -1] Even now Burning Sun is still a scary phenomenon…I’m still in shock that this happened in the 21st century…
- [+123, -10] It was buried by the current administration. The police officer that was privately investigating the case died suspiciously too. Kim Sang-kyo even revealed that it was tied to Choi Soon-sil’s nephew but the articles got buried. Moon Jae-in is scared.
- [+115, -1] I seriously hope that the kids from the “Seungri Group” are investigated. Lee Munho [Burning Sun CEO] is probably out playing golf right nowㅋㅋ
- [+83, -15] Burning Sun VIP son. Choi Soon-sil’s nephew Seo Hyeon-deok
- [+52, -0] That’s why it’s not surprising that it got buried like that..
- [+43, -0] Burning Sun exploded when a woman at a club was dragged by her hair by a waiter and beaten. Seungri even revealed himself he was operating the club on his own before everything exploded. I still remember it. It was a major event in the entertainment industry.
- [+40, -0] What’s truly scary is fact that politics and entertainment world are so intertwined and police are taking care of them through what’s taking place at Burning Sun. Yea, Seungri and all his friends need to be put in jail but what’s more scary are the invisible people behind them pulling the strings in the entertainment industry. I’m scared that Burning Sun has become too quiet;;;
- [+39, -0] There are so many videos out and the evidence is bursting at the seams but police only caught the victims???! It’s seriously daebak that not one of them was caught…
- [+29, -0] The reason why Burning Sun must be buried is because chaebols in our country are tied upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+24, -3] It’s heartbreaking and scary because of how many kids were connected to SM dols and Seungri. Seriously made me feel dirty to have liked them. From Kang-in, Yunho, EXO Chanyeol was best friends with Lee Jonghyun. If you just look at all their famous friends, the list of acquaintances is a mile long but they got away.