Source: Sports Chosun
An informant has come forward with testimony that Seo Ye-ji also controlled Yunho on set.
On the 14th, Lee Jin-ho posted on a video on his YouTube titled, “What happened on set of ‘Night Watchman Journal…Seo Yeji’s manipulation.” Lee Jin-ho stated that he received a whistleblower report from a staff from 2014 MBC drama ‘Night Watchman Diary‘ where Yunho and Seo Ye-ji appeared together and were even embroiled in dating rumors at the time.
Lee Jin-ho revealed, “I received a tip from the staff that was present on the drama set and was in shock. I checked with another official and was able to confirm that the report is consistent with what he knew. In the past, Yunho and Seo Ye-ji had dating rumors but the two dismissed the romance saying they were “close friends.” Both agencies denied the rumors too. But when he began filming ‘Night Watchman’ the atmosphere on set was not very good. It wasn’t just one or two strange scenes that the staff witnessed.”
“At first, the atmosphere was good but gradually Yunho’s behavior changed. He used to be close to staff without any hesitation whether it was male or female but all of a sudden he cut off all communication with the people around him. It was like he lost his voice. When on-site staff were doing corrective make-up, Yunho suddenly closed his eyes and said, “finish it as soon as possible. Try not to touch my face as much as you can.”
“Yunho was such a friendly and positive person at the time but he changed 180 degrees. He also lost a lot of weight and suffered from an eating disorder and would never let go of his cell phone.”
“When the staff arrived on site, Yunho and Seo Ye-ji were always seated together in his vehicle. From the outside, we often witnessed SeoYe-ji screaming at him. Yunho always did his best to finish the drama an hour or two early by skipping sleep.”
“And it wasn’t just Yunho that Seo Ye-ji abused. The staff suffered a lot because of her ‘gapjil.’ She was a loner herself so she hated seeing other staff talking to each other.”
Meanwhile, Dispatch obtained texts that revealed Seo Ye-ji also controlled Kim Jung-hyun‘s actions on set of MBC drama ‘Time‘ where he was the male lead alongside Girls Generation‘s Seohyun.
- [+4,871, -40] Let’s add it all it up…so ((gas lighting boyfriends + habitual abuse of staff + bullying + academic forgery))??? An exile from society is the only answer
- [+2,953, -53] She’s like a witch. Gas lights boyfriends and manipulates people and breaks their spirits…she’s an evil b*tch that makes people that loses their sense of self.
- [+1,386, -72] Who does she think she is with a face like that~~~ does she see herself as some queen~~!! There are so many celebrities that are more beautiful with characters to match. Actors like her need to get kicked from the industry!!!
- [+888, -24] Is Seo Yeji a witch???
- [+450, -6] Someone commented that casting ‘Seo Ye-ji’ as a psychopath in ‘Its Okay’ is like casting Lee Chun-jae in the film ‘Memories of Murder’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+428, -37] Ah~ Yunho-ya…how are you going to recover your old passionate and clean image now..? First it was breaking quarantine rules and then getting caught drinking with pr*stitutes in your room at a room salon…it’s a pity because of all the hard work you put in..
- [+382, -10] So the rumors that she’s intertwined with Kim Soo-hyun, Yunho, Son Ho-jun, Jang PD, Kim Jung-hyun were all true…wow~ their images just dropped to the floor in just one moment;;
- [+386, -48] A man stupid enough to get controlled by her is just as foolish…no?
- [+324, -8] There are rumors that she dated Yunho’s best friend Son Ho-jun too. What a cruel b*tch
- [+144 -6] “You’re happier because of me, so make sure you do better..”ㅋㅋㅋ Looks like she controlled all her men by their mental, makes you wonder where she learned that..
- [+103, -11] Such a shameless b*tch using her face to dazzle men…what do they see in her??
- [+95, -0] A permanent exit from the industry is the only answer at this point…