Article: [Official] Seo Ye-ji opens her mouth, “I did not control Kim Jung-hyun, just normal lover’s quarrel…hakpok is not true”
Source: SPOTV News
Seo Ye-ji has addressed rumors that she bullied classmates and manipulated actor Kim Jung-hyun.
On the 13th, the actress released a statement through her agency and apologized for her absence in ‘Memory of Tomorrow‘ event. She also bowed her head in apology for causing harm to staff and other actors of the film as well as reporters.
Gold Medalist stated, “We checked with Kim Jung-hyun and clearly confirmed that the controversy related to the drama was not caused by Seo Ye-ji and he expressed his intention to disclose his position. However, we gave our opinion that it would take some time for us to express our position due to the overlapping issues between the two. We received confirmation that it was ok for us to announce our position first because this controversy is continuing to grow.”
“We’re revealing our statement separately from Kim Jung Hyun’s. It’s logically difficult to accept through common sense controversial reports saying that Seo Yeji “controlled” someone. It’s realistically impossible for an actor to act and participate in filming without their own free will.“
“This wasn’t publicly disclosed in the texts revealed but there’s a conversation where Kim Jung-hyun himself asked Seo Ye-ji who was filming another drama at the time not to film any kissing scenes. This is a common quarrel between actors in the industry who are lovers. However, all actors continue filming normally despite these quarrels. We think there must’ve been other inevitable circumstances by Kim Jung-hyun.”
“The reports are also making public private texts between lovers that shouldn’t have been disclosed in the first place. As a result, even if this was a quarrel between lovers, it’s due to the individual’s immature feelings. Ultimately, she’s deeply regretful for causing concern to many people.”
“Recently there have been inquiries about Seo Ye-ji’s academic background so we took this opportunity to reveal the facts. Seo Ye-ji received notification of acceptance from Madrid Complutense University in Madrid, Spain and prepared for admission. But then she made her debut in the industry and could no longer attend normally.”
“We also want to point out that additional suspicions of school violence are not true.”
- [+10,031, -55] Wow~ a real psychopath. Whoever casted her for ‘It’s Okay Not To Be Okay’ is a genius, how did they cast a real-life psycho니
- [+4,182, -93] Seo Ye-ji’s gas lighting of Kim Jung-hyun right now is seriously criminal…this is how a lot of school iljins act and talk…she has such an intense need to control others…there are so many people like her that like to manipulate others without looking at themselves but this is just too much, Seo Ye-ji was doing too much!!! If more victims come out with testimony of bullying, she needs to get kicked from the industry!!!! for gaslighting and bullying!!!
- [+3,624, -75] Both Seo and Kim need to take responsibility and retire from the entertainment industry. Ah, poor Seohyun and the drama team. What did Seohyun do to deserve all that crying and heartbreak? And what about the production team, staff, and writers who were forced to rewrite the whole script? I really hope they get sued over this, … Both of them are trash. Seriously. To take it to this level..ugh I’ve never seen such a level of gapjil [abuse of power], ever…
- [+3,580, -35] Her claims that she never bullied anyone in school aren’t true. There are rumors that she assaulted XX over 10 years ago in an alley behind Wooshin Elementary School in November 11, 2005. ㅇㅇ andㅇㅇunnis were her best friends back then too so I’m curious why they’re keeping their mouths shut right now? I hope they come forward with their testimony so that she can finally get kicked from the industry.
- [+2,363, -55] I seriously hate Seo Ye-ji. I hope to never see her ever again. She’s going around acting like she’s top class. She must really believe it.
- [+1,397, -23] This is even more hilarious because all this came out because Kim Jung-hyun was trying to move to Seo Ji-hye’s agency after being in hiatus for almost a year while trying to break his contract, all because he went crazy again over a woman. Apparently, he as even a board member at the time he tried to leave? What kind of man gives up his whole being when dating a woman. Stop betting your entire life on women. It’s shocking that a male lead’s dating life is this pathetic in real-life..
- [+1,255, -10] The way Kim Jung-hyun is acting while handling all this is just throwing out all kinds of suspicions. It’s not like he’s a 6 yr old kindergartener, but a whole adult acting like that while starring in a drama made with efforts of dozens and hundreds of staff..
- [+1,212, -7] ??Hakpok [school violence] not true? I went to the same middle as her and she was infamous for her bad character then too. She cursed students if they didn’t say hi to her when passing by or if they tried to make eye contact with her. My friends got beaten by her many times. Whether or not they were her friends or juniors, she beat them up and cursed them, took their money and made them run errands to buy her cigarettes. Looks like she’s putting on blindfolds right now… does she think she can cover they sky with her hands?
- [+1,154, -5] How is this a lover’s quarrelㅋㅋㅋㅋ What kind of lover orders the other not to greet staff first? Does she think being an actor makes you royalty..?
- [+1,074, -17] Is she taking the public for fools right nowㅋㅋㅋ
Source: Joongang Ilbo