Skirt covers on desks
Pann: Skirt covers on desks
1. [+223, -15] Just let them wear pants.
2. [+118, -28] Don’t you have a choice to wear uniform pants, though?
– [+27, -0] My school doesn’t allow it. Girls’ high schools don’t even make pants for uniforms.
– [+26, -0] My school doesn’t allow it unless you have a special circumstance like having a big scar on your thigh. If you wear uniform pants without a reason, you get points deducted.
3. [+87, -14] It looks stuffy.
4. [+56, -2] As a teacher, I think it’s a great idea. Most schools have uniform pants but girls don’t find pants pretty so they don’t wear them. These days, even if a female teacher makes a student wear their uniforms correctly, it could be seen as sexual harassment. It’s an item where both sides can avoid being uncomfortable. Special classes have desks with plastic attached in front. Why not do the same thing to regular desks?
5. [+41, -12] To those who are saying it’s because the skirts are too short… Try wearing a skirt and sitting on a chair for the whole day. Unless the skirt comes down to your knees, it rolls up when you sit. And you end up spreading your legs naturally after a while. Imagine sitting like that for the whole day, ugh.
6. [+40, -76] It’s because the students shorten their skirts too much, tsk tsk. The original uniforms are long, I don’t understand why they criticize the uniforms.
7. [+38, -11] Why criticize the students for a piece of cloth on a desk? They’re at the age to find skirts prettier. Of course they’ll wear skirts. And as they sit, the teacher can see through from the front, which is why the covers are there. How negative do you have to be, tsk tsk.
8. [+30, -3] This will be so much more comfortable to spread your legs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+27, -1] I’m sure it’s for the students, but I think it’s also good for the teacher. When I used to work at an academy, I saw a lot of girls who spread their legs intentionally in front of a male teacher. I understand that they’re going through puberty but it was embarrassing.
10. [+20, -1] The covers are so comfortable, why do people criticize it? Universities have those desks, too. It’ll be especially good for students wearing uniforms.