Characteristics of a poor family in Korean dramas
– Big family with grandparents
– Lives in a house with a backyard in Seoul
– Every family member has the newest cellphone
Pann: Characteristics of a poor family in Korean dramas
1. [+139, -0] One of the kids works in a professional field.
2. [+116, -0] They’re poor but their outfits change all the time.
3. [+100, -0] Daughter of a poor family falls in love with a son of a rich family ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+66, -0] They’re poor but they have a lot of side dishes. When they’re finished eating, they bring fruits for dessert and have a chat. The morning is a busy time but they take time to eat and talk.
5. [+45, -0] One of their kids turns out to be a non-legitimate child.
6. [+36, -0] Kim Goeun in Goblin wore several wool coats, too ㅋㅋ
7. [+34, -0] The kids have separate rooms.
8. [+27, -0] They eat together everyday and have a load of side dishes.
9. [+25, -0] They’re poor but they go to a snack cart everyday.
10. [+22, -0] Why do the dramas portray that as poor? That’s not a poor condition at all. A family is considered poor if they’re just a little below chaebol?
11. [+20, -0] Wearing full-makeup and a clean outfit all the time. Their house might be small but they have a bed, a shelf, and everything.
12. [+17, -0] A poor family’s house always has a backyard. How can you have a backyard when you’re poor? The writer is an idiot.