Source: Sports Kyunghyang
Leaked phone recordings reveal that Apink Chorong admitted to assaulting ‘A.’
On the 6th, Chorong released a lengthy post on her Instagram and admitted to drinking as a minor following drinking photos released but strongly denied any school violence of ‘A.’
Later that day, A released recordings of the phone call that reveal Chorong admitted to assaulting her as previously revealed in her complaint.
Below is the full transcript of the conversation between Park Chorong and ‘A’ in chronological order:
Park Chorong: I didn’t just do that to you for no reason
A: Whether there was a reason or not, does that make it right? Did I do anything wrong to you? After you hit me that day I reported it to the police but my friend told me to bear with it and be understanding because it seemed like you were drunk.
Park Chorong: This is an issue I should’ve addressed with you at that time. Like you said in DM, it was a misunderstanding. Anyway, I should’ve talked to you on the spot and resolved it but I was a bit angry at the time.
A: But for what, why did you do that? Tell me. For what? Why were you mad at me?
Park Chorong: Just as you said in the DM, there was someone I liked back then
A: Yea, I know but he went out with me. I didn’t know it was because of that. At the time I remember your friend telling me “Chorong wants to beat you up” and then later you slapped me on my cheek and your friends kicked me on my shin and side, I even got bruises from it. We were wearing skirts back then too so my classmate remembers it but still. And, what is it again? There were a lot of kids back then.
A: Honestly, if you were me, don’t you think the shock would last a long time? Just think about it? Would you forget something like that?
Park Chorong: No, I don’t think I can forget it.
A: Honestly, I’m shaking right now talking to you. What if you were married and that happened to your daughter? Would that be ok?
Park Chorong: No.
A: I honestly was a choding back then and didn’t have much strength. I looked a bit weak too so this really traumatized me. Even after I went to university, when a bunch of girls looked at me it made me wonder if they had something against me or if they were talking about me or cursing me. Because of that I went around with my head down for a while.
A: But you…you don’t know much I suffered do you? I honestly didn’t think I’d see you again but then you came out with Apink. Whenever you’d come on TV, I just turned it off and lived like that. As I got older I thought, “Ah, I’m the victim, why do I have to live like this?”
Park Chorong: I’m sorry, honestly. For me too…I really shouldn’t have done that in that situation. Anyway, I should’ve resolved any misunderstandings if there were any, I should’ve talked it out with you. It’s just that I was just a bit angry at the time.
A: Since you did that, you should’ve apologized to me if you were going to debut as a celebrity and continue to appear on TV. Don’t you think? Why do I have to keep living in that pain?
Park Chorong: To be honest, I auditioned in a hurry and ended up coming out. It was crazy. Everything happened in a really short time. But its true that I didn’t take care of things as I should’ve.
- [+612, -25] Where are all the people that kept saying we need to stay neutral. Chorong herself admitted to assaulting her. There’s no coming back from this..ㅉ
- [+355, -31] She’s acting just like Seo Soojin. She admitted to the smoking and drinking but acted out in all her confidence pretending that she never bullied anyoneㅉㅉ
- [+201, -15] The level Park Chorong’s fans are willing to go is seriously disgustingㅋㅋ. Ok, yes she didn’t continuously bully her but does that make it ok? Just imagine if this was your family. So just because it wasn’t a huge fight that makes it ok…right?
- [+180, -12] Ah, she came out in all her confidence saying she didn’t assault anyone but how is she innocent from that recording? This is so disappointing. I can’t believe anything she says anymore.. Out!
- [+115, -7] Why would she even think to sue her after thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- [+42, -1] So just because she was angry that justifies beating up someone..?
- [+36, 1] There’s nothing ambiguous about those transcripts. Even a choding if they can read will clearly tell you she was in the wrong..
- [+25, -2] They even spoke on the phone and she admitted to it so why file a complaint as the victim? Even if she apologizes, how can she take away the scar of accusing someone of blackmail?
- [+22, -1] Guys, let’s not bury someone over one-sided texts. Please disclose the originals first.
- [+18, -3] What more do you needㅋㅋㅋㅋ? It’s all in the excerpts no…?