Source: My Daily via Nate
1. [+4646, -85] There was no contact info on the van. His agency didn’t even pick up the phone. They would’ve never apologized if the Pann post didn’t go viral.
2. [+4292, -93] Does he think being a celebrity makes him superior? If the van takes too much space, they could’ve found a space that fits the van and walk up to the spot. Why do they have to pick him up right in front of the apartment? It’ll only be a few steps. Please be careful. Nothing frustrates the drivers more than illegally-parked cars.
3. [+3271, -71] They apologize right after the OP’s post?
4. [+418, -9] Why does everyone who Live Alone seem to be troublesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+413, -7] I read the Pann post and the van wasn’t temporarily parked. The residents were filing complaints because the van was there all the time. And they said they saw Sung Hoon driving the van himself and getting off.
6. [+411, -9] This isn’t a quick apology though? He has been riding on the van for a while, which means the residents have been complaining for a long time. They’re now trying to resolve it because it’s on the Internet.
7. [+334, -5] They said the van was there all the time ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+324, -31] Of course, a celebrity is a celebrity. I used to like Sung Hoon, I’m disappointed. I thought he had a good character but it turns out to be fake.
Article: Sung Hoon’s agency president, “We apologize for the inconvenience, but we did not do illegal parking constantly”
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+740, -14] The Pann OP said they did illegal parking constantly, that’s why the residents have been filing complaints. The agency should clarify the complaints or sue the OP if it’s false.
2. [+575, -69] Instead of having the president and manager clarifying it, Sung Hoon himself needs to apologize to the residents.
3. [+543, -10] Celebrities needs to be careful about their behavior.
4. [+91, -7] I still remember him acting arrogantly when I saw him in real life. And it wouldn’t even be enough if the president said sorry, but he’s making it worse by saying “it wasn’t done constantly”, “there was a phone number”. So they’re saying the OP lied? I don’t think so.
5. [+90, -0] You idiot, just say sorry instead of coming up with excuses. Why does it matter whether it was constant or not?
6. [+82, -2] Once again, they’re trying to make excuses instead of admitting it straight. The public will find out whether the illegal parking was constant or not. We’ll go until the end.